About Taurus ♉
Taurus’s astrology symbol: The Bull
Taurus’s Sumero-Babylonian name: GU.AN.NA “The Steer of Heaven”
- Bring harmony from chaos
- The zodiacs’s sensualists
CHECK OUT TAURUS’S DAILY HOROSCOPE
- Revel in tastes, textures, aromas, sounds
- Love good food
- Comfortable living
- Aesthetic pleasures
- All beauty delights them
- Their sensuality bring them into close attunement with nature
- Appreciate its loveliness
- Wise stewards of its maternal benefits
- Born to value, learn from and care for the physical world
- Talented are acquiring and consolidating wealth and power (sought for the purpose of their own safety and survival and of their offspring)
- Not only earthy but down-to-earth
- Love loving
- Tend to have great stamina and endurance mentally and physically
- Have a talent for focusing their energies toward a specific goal and moving relentlessly
- More often get what they go after
- Taureans think things through
- Their ideas are carefully conceived, planted, tended and harvested like crops
- Conscientious workers
- What most people don’t know is that if sufficiently roused, can be dangerous. They are bulls after all.
Taurus’s Element is Earth
Element: For thousands of years it was believed that everything was made up of a unique combination of the four elemental principles. Today we can translate these into the four fundamental states of matter: Solid, Liquid, Gas, and Plasma. Most people are considered to be a mixture of all four. Personalities and relationships are made up of a balance of all four.
Each element has its own principles.
Qualities of Earth relating to Taurus:
Modern Day Physics Equivalent to the Earth sign is Solid
Solid qualities. It has a stable, definite shape and definite volume. The forces between particles are so strong that the particles cannot move freely but only vibrate. Solids can only change their shape by force. When heated above the melting point, becomes a liquid.
Modern interpretation suggests that Earth signs can be very strong, they know who they are, but the less mature types are vulnerable to stubbornness or rigidness. People depend on them, and they handle that well. But they can also take or leave others. They are sure of themselves. They are slow to respond but will help others fight their battles. They are simpatico to Water signs.
Other Fixed signs:
Taurus’s Ruler: Venus (Night)
There is much more to you than just your Sun Sign!
Sure you know where the Sun was when you were born. But what is your moon sign? Where were all the planets the exact moment you were born? How does it affect who you are? What does it all mean?
Check out your Birth Chart and Interpretation report to get a much more personalized and accurate view of who you are and how the planets and stars might be influencing you.